What is collagen ?
Collagen is an important building block of our living body. It is most abundant primary connective tissue with almost 30% of all human protein content. It holds all living tissue together and ensures cohesion, elasticity and regeneration of skin, cartilage and bones.
What is collagen peptide?
Collagen protein is hydrolyzed in order to make it easily digestible by humans, meaning it is transformed into groups of amino-acids, so-called peptides. Several studies on collagen prove its efficacy and excellent bio-availability few hours after intake.
The know-how and expertise of COLLAGEN VITAL POWER:
- • Selection of high quality peptides with specific micro-granulation
- • Formulation for ready-to-use product with good dissolution property
- • Customization of 10g collagen peptides, the highest dose available that meets recommendation of scientific community for best efficacy.
Role and importance in livingbody ?
From 30 years old, our cells slow down their collagen production. Collagen being the key building block of our body structure, it is critical to provide supplement that will revitalize our body functions to maintain skin beauty, moisture and elasticity, strengthen bone density or promote joint mobility.
Collagen Vital Power is characterized by a unique combination of 18 key amino acids, single components of a collagen peptide. High concentration of glycine and proline/hydroxyproline is 10 to 20 time higher than in other source of protein, which makes Collagen Vital Power a unique active ingredient with unbeaten nutritional and functional benefits.
Clinical studies have shown:
- • An active role in fighting against signs of aging and collagen depletion induced,
- • A reduction in wrinkle depth, increased skin hydration and elasticity,
- • Collagen supplementation improves symptoms of osteoarthritis and reduce joint pain overall and help inhibit the bone breakdown that leads to osteoporosis,
- • Help boost muscle mass due to the loss of muscle mass that happens with age,
- • Increases the strength of your nails by preventing brittleness. and may